Slip and Trip
Slip and Trip Compensation Claims
Fall Compensation Solicitors
If you have suffered an accident or injury in a public place or at work or on someone else’s property and it was not your fault you could be eligible to make a slip, trip or fall compensation claim.
- Slip, Trip and Fall Compensation Advice
- Slip, Trips and Fall Compensation Solicitors
- Slips, Trip and Falls Compensation Claims
For advice from a specialist lawyer in slip, trip and fall injury compensation talk to Aim Accident Management today.
UK Slip and Trip Accident Statistics
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) state that slips and trips are responsible for:
- More than a third of all major injuries to workers each year.
- 20 per cent of all injuries lasting over three days.
- More than half of all serious injuries to members of the public that occur in workplaces.
- Costs to the employers on average of £512 million per year in compensation and fines.
- Costs to the health services totalling £133 million per year.
Research has suggested that one in three falls from height deaths and injuries start with a slip or a trip.
About Slip and Trip Personal Injury Claims
Fall Injury Compensation Claimed
Slips and trips are the most common of workplace hazards and make up over a third of all major injuries. Over 10,000 workers suffered serious injury because of a slip or a trip last year in the UK.
Slips and trips can also cause serious injuries while in public places: public highways, roads, pavements as well as shops, supermarkets, entertainment venues and in private homes.
All employers have a duty of care to ensure the safety of their staff.
Public and private places have a duty of care to ensure safety and safeguard people from injury from falling and slipping and tripping.
Common causes of slips, trips and falls leading to compensation include badly maintained lighting, obstructions in doorways, on stairs, badly fitted carpets or floor surfaces, spillages and wet surfaces which have not been cleaned.
It does not matter whether you suffered your accident from slipping, tripping or falling; the key factor is whether negligence on behalf of a third party was the cause.
If you slip or fall on a public highway due to an obstruction you may be able to claim from the relevant authority which maintains it.
Similarly if you can show negligence on behalf of the supermarket or shop or other public building where you suffered an injury you could make an injury claim.
Even if you have suffered an injury due to a slip or trip or a fall, down the stairs perhaps, in someone else’s home you could claim personal injury compensation from their home insurance cover.
Similarly if you slip or trip or fall in a local authority building, such as a health centre, due in part to a failing of maintenance perhaps, you may be able to claim compensation from that local authority.
While injuries from falling over in many cases are minimal they can also be deadly serious, creating long term injuries and fatalities.
If you have suffered an injury due to a slip or a trip while out and about or at work it may provide you with some comfort to know that you could receive compensation for your injury.
If you have suffered an injury from a slip or trip we can help.
Aim can help you:
Call 0333 577 9000, for professional legal advice.
Slips and Trips At Work Compensation
Types of Fall Compensation Claims
Slipped at work, tripped at work, fell at work? Slipped or tripped in a public place? In all cases we can help you claim compensation.
Types of fall, slip and trip compensation claims we can deal with:
- Restaurant Slip Compensation Claims
- Cafe Trip Compensation
- Slips and Trips at School, College and University
- Slips and Trips on Roads and Pavements
- Bus and Railway Station Fall Injury Claims
- Trips and Falls in Pubs and Clubs
- Airport Slip Compensation
- Bar Fall Compensation
- Hotel Slips, Trips and Falls Claims
We also have experience with:
- Car Park Slips and Trips Claims
- Factory and Office Trips Compensation Claims
- Fairground Falls and Accident Compensation
- Bouncy Castle Injury Claims
- Cinemas and Theatre Trip Claims
- Sporting Venue Injury Claims
- Live Music Venue Compensation Claims
- Council Building Fall Compensation
Aim are a specialist accident and injury compensation firm with vast experience making successful slip, trip and fall compensation claims on behalf of our clients.
Why not talk to one of our personal injury solicitors who can advise you on your next step? You could even be eligible for a No Win No Fee fall compensation claim, entitling you to keep 100 per cent of your injury compensation.